Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, October 3, 2010

No More Pigs, Please!

I have to post this one, a funny message but practically needed to share on our wall.


And here is the message along with the picture above..
Sorry,I'm pigged out and my mouse is on strike,lol. If you think you won't make it on time, inbox me and I'll return one to you.

Chris Doan

I see that lots of my FaceBook friend shared this picture to remind their mafia friends to stop sending them the piggies Xixixixixix

Very creative and thanks for sharing it!


PS : Credit goes to Chris Doan!


1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

1.Sometimes

2.Stream Helper Beta- Spockholm Mafia Tools

3.Help me find jobs and stashes

Debbie Kocur
dkocur1@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!