Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cafe World Promotion : Kitchen Knife!

I have told you few days ago that I couldn't play Cafe World game because I have a poor internet connection. It's impossible for me to win the promo item ie Kitchen Knife!
But then Jennifer (the author of MWLootLady) sent me a message on my FaceBook, she has written an article on how to get this reward easily!

You can follow her guidance on how to level up easily by playing OR you can use Cafe World Bot to do it! Thanks a lot, Jennifer!

Please read her article about Cafe World promotion and tips here : MW Loot Lady.


I have checked your articles, Jen.. Like always, you do a very good work on making smart articles and great explanation of every issues! I am very proud of you, Jen!
Girl Power!

It's time for you to play this game and win the reward!


Take care.. enjoy you game, my friends..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!