Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, October 8, 2010

Ninja Assasin Movie!

I am a big fans of Rain aka Bi!
He's a Korean famous singer who has got lots of talents as a singer, a dancer, a model, and an actor!

I remember watching one of his movie called Ninja Assasin!



The movie is awesome! Watch this movie so many times and I never got bored!
If you love playing Mafia Wars game, this film will remind you of mafia life style where the government pays golds to one of Ninja clan to protect them. My mind brings me back to our game to Bangkok city where we have Ninja, Tanto, and some parts of doing Ninja's job..


Aiyo, look at his body! He's truly a reborn of Bruce Lee! But this time as Ninja, not as a Kung Fu master..


Yes, I love watching movies and playing games..
Ninja Assasin and Mafia Wars is one each of the example of my 2 hobbies.. Why not combine them together on Mafia Wars game? We had movies before as a Special Feature Job!
Would be awesome to have more, don't you think? Please Zynga team, bring more movie into our game.. and please consider of making this one..

Come on, Bi lovers... show me your supports, please!
Bi, saranghae!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Raizo.. lol..

He's in a new drama, might want to check that out

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide
credit and sources back to your webpage? My website
is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my users would genuinely benefit from a lot
of the information you present here. Please let me know if this okay
with you. Regards!

My weblog :: cash advance loans in ga

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!