Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, February 19, 2010

Chop Shop Is Ready!

I have my Chop Shop ready!!!



We can publish it on our wall.. so I click on "Tell your friends!" button..



First 5 lucky friends who click on "Get Yours" button will have a chance to get 1 free random vehicle..

Here is the look of my Chop Shop when it's ready to collect..



I collected one and got 1 Mara Serpiente.. too bad they don't show me the loot on this page, only a text telling about that.

I tried to see if there is a way we can upgrade Chop Shop to higher level, because I only see level 1 there. Because Level 1 is only producing 1 random vehicle every 24 hours, but apparently this property can not be upgraded! Gagagaggag





Chop Shop creates 1 random vehicle per 24 hours... What do you think about it?


PS : Thanks Mark for the screenshot!

8 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Well I certainly think that chop shop is better than no chop shop ^^

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Am I getting it right, that I can't get the Chop Shop if I'm in the Rackets system?

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I consider it to be a waste of requests. Bring on the mystery bags!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i click on "get yours" and give me 1 never seen vehicle but i cant find it anywhere??????

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Same thing here. I collected a vehicle but it never appeared in my loot. :(

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

+1
never appeared in my loot..

Carla Hermann said... [Reply to comment]

hey, does the chop shop upgrades by itself? how are we supposed to take it to level 25 and earn the "land baron" achievement?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

bullcrap that us on the rackets system get screwed over. wth zynga?!?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!