Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, February 1, 2010

25 Passports!

Now lots of players can enter Bangkok.. either they are chosen ones, using passport glitch or have 3 choices on how to enter Bangkok!
Some of us has the ability to get new passports as loot drops from doing jobs and can collect lots of passports!
I'm not saying 3 or 5 or 10.. but 100 passports!

This mafia fellow has all 100 passports but has given away lots of them and now only has 25 passports remaining to share. Please look at below screenshot :



That's nice! And he's a nice person too.. OMG.. luv it!

I know that still lots of you trading for this passport and joining some groups (some of the groups are fake) to get one. But please don't get to itchy! Because you can always see the clerk and try your luck to get it for free..

Enjoy Bangkok everyone!


PS : Thanks a lot, Larry! You're such a big help for me.. Domo....

8 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

OMG he got loads of passports lol

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

boss of mafia wars...you have way too much time on your hands...are you bored because you d*ck is chaffed from wacking off too much, and therefore you can't pleasure yourself you silly little pubescent child?

anyhoo...everyone in my mafia has one now...I was one of the last to receive and now I want to return the favor to someone else and can't find anyone to give it to.

Adnan said... [Reply to comment]

i have like 10 passports, add me if u still need it...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&id=666301948

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got my passport on only 2nd try with the clerk.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

new item : anaconda - weapon - 42 atk 23 def

also there is no more gift safehouse in my account =(
[only frowning because i cant get my free exp bonus}

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hey mafias .. my giftsafe house is gone
is it bug or did they change the game ?

Aadhunik Jaspal Singh Sutdhar Yo6 Zagup Zoonyx said... [Reply to comment]

I have spare Bangkok Beta Thai Passports, if u need it can cantact me. I'm aadhunik jaspal singh sutdhar yo6, daily player at Level 465+

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i have 3 passports that i would like to share free of charge look me up on facebook my name is paul mclurvin

or http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=610852566

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!