Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mesh Alloy!

I got this "Thank you" loot which is "MESH ALLOY"!




I quickly search for it on my inventory but didn't see it anywhere.. It's an ARMOR loot and has great defense points.

I guess the Developer team has not ready to enter it on our Inventory yet...
But I love it! Hope to find it on my Inventory soon..

I got a message telling me that one of my mafia already has it on his Inventory and when I checked it, it's there on his Armor section. I guess we have to be patience until we all receive it.


PS : Thanks for the quick info Deepak, Mozaic, Rashed & -hades-!

10 comments:

yahrah said... [Reply to comment]

i didnt recieve this loot too, oh my!

Ahmad Zhaireel said... [Reply to comment]

it's already in my inventory , it's a GREAT armor.

eXception said... [Reply to comment]

I got that... I got that Mesh Alloy... Cool!!

AsHiSh said... [Reply to comment]

Hey i also got Mesh Alloy this morning...with that i also got 5 milliom$$...

AsHiSh said... [Reply to comment]

i am also among the lucky people who got this "Thank You" loot. With that i also got 5,500,000$ for money laudering wich i never did.....wierd but gud for me....cheers!

gimlee said... [Reply to comment]

i cant find it too.

Jebuz MF said... [Reply to comment]

I got that too, and it doesn't appear in my loot neither

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I just got this pop up. It's almost like he development team is playing jokes on us.

fEd_U said... [Reply to comment]

isnt in my loot

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

this is some serious bullshit, if you had already allowed them to use your email adress. then you get the message but you don't receive the item.

On my other account I received it instantly after I allowed them to contact me by email or whatever they ask..

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!