Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mafia Wars Error?

Today some group of players have issue on the game.. Looks like the user interface is faded..
We still can see the game with shadow but unable to click on any button!



I also had this on my game screen, but if I try to open another one page I can have it normally. Sometime it go back that way, I'll just to open a new window in have the normal one back.

Kinda annoying.. but I can see why we have it.. I have the new My Mafia page! Have posted one about it : New Theme of My Mafia Page.

I don't know if this is the reason why we had this error or not.. I have my game back to normal now..

I hope you guys too.. enjoy the game! Peace!


PS : Thanks Pieter Vandevorst & Mozaic Cell for this info!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

first one :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This is a Facebook issue that also affects other non Zynga games. I had the issue last night, but it has since been corrected.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

its clickhacking script ...mafia wars maniac you already discussed and you already post a topic regarding that

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!