Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, February 19, 2010

New Free Gifts - Chop Shop Items!

Regarding with Chop Shop property, now we have new free-gifts available.. Now I got confuse about what item does my mafia want..

You can go to your free gift page by visiting "My Mafia" page and click on "Free Gift" tab..

Here are 2 free gifts that I can find so far.. I think there is one more of Chop Shop items that we can give..





Here is that I got from my best mafia.. thanks, Kristian..




Don't forget, we can still sending multiple gifts to our mafia.. Use it wisely..
Have fun sending the gifts! Lalala

1 comments:

kar said... [Reply to comment]

how can I add you as a mafia member?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!