Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Layout Rewards

Hello guys,

I login today on the game and find that I have this new layout. (Have discussed about this layout before several days ago, you can check the archive).

First on the right side of bar, it says that I've been rewarded with Hornet Sniper Rifle for becoming a fan.
But I check on my profile page and still don't get that item.
Here is the hint : you have to actually click the notification and the screen will flash success, and then you should have it.



And next is kinda weird, because I already joining a mailing list but still have to join to get the reward. Unfortunately nothing's happening when I click on the "Join For Reward" on the screenshot below. So I can not get the weapon yet.




If you have just joined and succeeded, you will have this and (again) click on the image of Chlori-tek GDS to get in to your inventory.



Here are the proof of two most recent additions to the weapons section.




What if I don't have the new layout yet? I want to have those 2 items too.. Hwaaaaaaaaa

Well, you should wait until they applied it to all players then.. because Zynga works that way, applied it to some group of players before they launch it officially.

Have a nice day! Friends forever!


PS : Thank you Ryan for the hint & Wajira for the screenshots.

10 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

With the new layout, i can't publish anything to my wall.The publish window becomes blank and has no text or button so I can't write or publish it to my wall. It's a glitch ?!?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i get them :D

joyka said... [Reply to comment]

What is this Zynga ball???

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have it

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

ps there is an energy glitch on these jobs too and you gain free exp points

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Is it a glitch that I'm not possible to bookmark MW? I have it in bookmarks, but the reward nowhere...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

With the new layout nothing works. MW pages are loading only half a page. Been like this for 16 hours.
Zynga is a big joke.

deepchand20 said... [Reply to comment]

ME TOO HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I CANT POST ANYTHING ON MY WALL AND NOT ALL THE GAME DOWN FULLY SCROLLED.. CAN YOU HELP ME

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Where is my energy pack? Are here more who haven`t a energy pack now?

Scott S said... [Reply to comment]

I got the Chlori-tek GDS but not the Sniper Rifle. The Zynga ball replaces the Apples. It looks like MW is full of bugs again. I cant post to my wall, I cant send assist requests, and when I ask for help on a job that doesnt post either. I have also noticed that Bangkok loot is not dropping from fights anymore - is anyone else seeing this too?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!