Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cast Your Vote

Another new feature available inside your game!
You can find it on the 5th module on Home page tab.


I don't have this feature yet on my main account.. only have 4 modules by the time I wrote this article..


So sad... my main account is always being late on the update news..

Anyway, you can choose 1 from 3 options there.
  • Mafia Auction House
  • More Mini Games
  • More Fight Events

Well I choose the first option.. But Zynga.. please do not involve any Reward Points on the Acution House!


The second choice is more Mini Games.. hmmm, I don't need more mini games inside Mafia Wars game. I can simply choose to play another games available on FaceBook!

The third choice is to give us more Fighting Events.
Well, that means another spams! Of course we want to have this event, but not that much!

I like the first choice better.. it sounds more interesting to me..
What is your choice?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!