Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crack The Safe Bugs

I have to post this one, funny for me to see these glitches from Crack The Safe feature..


Yes, the 4th box is empty! Don't know what happen..
And I didn't notice when I posted this..

I thought it's only a typo, because obviously the Warp Speed is a Vehicle not a Weapon. But then I saw that Zynga team places this item under Weapon category! Just check your Mafia Wars Profile if you have this car already..

Ok ok, I know that it is a weekend time..
Guess we have to wait for working days until they see and edit these bugs.. Smiley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!