Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, January 23, 2011

What Do You Want in Player Updates?

The Player Updates icon is missing these few days on the Mafia Wars game bar.


No official explanation yet from Zynga about this issue, but you can see one thread on the Forum board about this.


Here are the 3 Player Updates located inside our game :

The new Home Page Dashboard has player updates located at the bottom of the page. Players can sort tabs by top news, recent news, and combat. There is also a control setting to allow players to "clear" the news history.

And this is the one that missing right now..


The last one is here under My Mafia page tab.



First, one thing about the thread.. Why is it necessary to have the same things in three different places?
For me, to put Player Updates on the Dashboard is perfect!

But if you ask what do I want in Player Updates, perhaps all related things that just happened with my game???
For example :
  • If someone send me normal Gifts, I'd like to be able to send back in just one click, not to send to all players. (Same thing for Energy Pack).
  • Notification to COLLECT all my Properties in just one click. So I don't have to travel to all cities to collect one by one.
  • BANK ALL button is good too with the same reason as the above statement.
  • Ongoing Declare War of my mafia friends. I hate of being late and see that the war is over!
Etc etc.. can not think anymore now..

And you, what do you want in Player Updates?


Source : Zynga Forum

1 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

i am not getting Player updates at bottom and even the icon for past 2 days . dont know who is hitting me or who requires help or if someone helped me ..?? what can be the reason ?? can u help .. i am totally lost

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!