Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Steampunk Crates

There is a new crates available on the Marketplace now.. Well I have posted around a week ago on MWLoot Lady blog.
It's called Steampunk Crates!


Please go to the Marketplace to see them as featured crates...


Here are the possible items you can get from buying these crates :


Ok, to see all items and their stats, I went to Mafia Wars Wiki.. Credit goes to this wonderful site!


STEAMPUNK CRATES



-Ra- is one of the Collector.
He's eagerly to get one of the Rare item ie Pegasus Engine! He bought some of the Crates, end up with having all of the items but none of this Superior Vehicle!
I tried my luck and got it on my Inventory..



I got it when I bought Stuffed Crates before..


Got 2 Rare Items! Lucky me! Sorry, -Ra-..

Still I don't recommend you to spend RPs buying this, but it's your call.. It's your game!
Buy the Crates while it last.. Happy shopping!


PS : Thanks to -Ra- for the screenshots.. Wish you luck next time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!