Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grave Robbery Loot Items

I have tried to collect as many items from this feature.. So far I can collect 4 items including the mighty Grand Prize!

GRAVE ROBBERY LOOT ITEMS





The Grand Prize of Grave Robbery event!


If you have more items, please send me the large view images as the items above.. Thank you in advance!

And this is the fact about this event..
You can get multiple items in a row when you open your Coffin gifts!

Ankit was sooo lucky to have 4x Handbasket cars!


And Haider got 5 already..


While I got this items in a row!


Speaking about my luck on this game!

Don't forget to share your screenshots, please..


PS : Thanks for sharing, Ankit & Haider!

6 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

the first item I got from the coffin is the Handbasket the grand prize.. :D

-Ra-

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got 2 Handbaskets!

Mob Game Portal said... [Reply to comment]

I just got back to playing the game again. I missed what the coffin is used for?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i got 4 in a row wd a total of 6 items in just 2 attempts.....zynga is getting benevolent this time....

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I thought I was doing amazing with getting 2 out of 5 for 3 straight days, but some people got 4 in a row! Unreal! Although it sucks I didn't get the Suit Up.

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Well, so there are only 3 items + 1 Grand Prize..
So have fun collecting them while you can! :p

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!