Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, January 21, 2011

One New Property In Italy

Zynga Customer Support page had told us about the new Property in Italy Regions 6-8.
There is one new Property - Nightclub.

I don't have the image yet, so I take this from MWLootLady blog. Thank you, Jen.. Good one, huh?



To build Nightclub, you will need to collect DJ. You can search for this item on your new Inventory.


Although the Nightclub has not released yet, you can ask for the part from your beloved mafia..
Well actually I have posted this for few times on my old blog, but since the blog is not accessable at this time, I need to share it again here.

How to?
  1. First you need to unframe your game.
  2. Use any bookmarklet to do this because all tool works under unframed windows. Or use this tool from Spockholm bookmarklet : Unframe MW.
  3. Then go to My Village in Italy and paste the following script to your browser :
javascript:(function(){askForItemHelp(6,6,1,2609);})()


One hint :
You can only ask this if you have NOT asked for any of Italy Property upgrade yet.
Works fine on Google Chrome and FireWork browser.

If you succeed, you will be able to publish for help, like this :


And yes, we can only get 5 items from publishing for help everyday.. and I check on my Inventory, I see that finally I got 5 DJs there!


So excited!
Don't forget to do this everyday then... be prepared! Trinity's mood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!