Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, January 24, 2011

You're A Rock Star!

This is cool!

Thanks to Tomáš for the kind info!
Now, everytime you buy Reward Points, you will have this notification after the transaction is done..
Of course it's depends on your Loyalty Point status and level..

We can also see one new banner on the Home page tab now..


Here is what Tomáš saw in his account :


Yes, he's able to publish it on his wall..

I'd like to tried it too..
I login to my alter account and buy small amount of Reward Points, just to proof this.
There is 20% discount so nevermind to spend few bucks on this game..

Here is what I have :


And yes, I did publish it on my FaceBook wall..


I went to my main account and grab the free Loyalty Points from the above feed.


Got 5 Loyalty Points!


I think this is cool. They have find a way to attract people to buy more Reward Points and made them as a Rock Star!
Silly me.. feeling like a Rock Star for awhile..

Too bad, when I try to buy from my main account, I don't have the pop up!
It's because I don't belong to the groups who has the tier level on their Mafia Wars profile (please check my post here to see it). Nevermind.. no way to become a Rock Star then..


Do you want to be a Rock Star too???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!