Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, January 29, 2011

Crack The Safe Updates

I got the Crack The Safe feature on my account now!
You can find it too on your Home page tab at the first module.

You can also find the info about the new feature from the Official blog : Crack the Safe!


Ok, so now everybody has the feature, you will see this..


Step 1 and step 2 are checked because I have done it a long time ago. Now it's time to invite 5 mafia members to be my crew.

I wonder if we have to invite someone who has NOT played Mafia Wars game yet OR can we just invite any mafia members on any level?
The answer is yes, you can invite anyone as long as it is a NEW mafia to you.
So removing one mafia and re-invite them doesn't counted as 1.
No cheating, please..

Too bad that we have to wait until our mafia approved the invite.. so once you have sent mafia invite, you have to be patience until they join your family.


Ok, one Mississippi... two Mississippi.. five Mississippi!!!
Oh no, still have to wait because the counter still saying 4/5 although I have sent more than 5 invites.
I decided to open a new tab to see if I have it enough.. and voila!


Yes!


No, I don't want to publish it.. not worth it for another spam..


Here it is, the super speedy car!
Eh why is still categorized as a Weapon? Wake up, Zynga...


Once I have finished this feature, the Crack The Safe box is gone from my Home tab. Now I see this on the first module..

I wish I have my old blog back, so you can add more mafia from my Pimp List.
In the mean time, you can try to add some of your friends to become your mafia family.. or if you're joining a clan, you can try to add the members there.

Since now I have the car, can I remove some mafia friends? If you have forced your friend to accept the invite, I think you can safely remove them now.
Just don't remove them yet before you got the car!!! Xixixixixix

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!