Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Energy Pack Test Review

Yesterday I made a blog post about the Energy Pack Test posted by Blue Eyed Nate on Zynga Forum board.
Some of players will be chosen for this test..

Today I saw this post on TopMafia.Info that Bossy Don found some players has got 8 hours timer on their Energy Pack!
Please check on the screenshot..



And then Haider got 16 hours timer of his Energy Pack!


I think that I don't like the idea of 8 hours timer. Because it means that we have to provide more times in a day to play, to spend the Energy Packs we have!
This will ruin the game, everybody will be able to do more jobs, levelling up for several times, master any city faster and then get boring because they have nothing else to do in this game!

For 16 hour timer is good. But sometimes we will miss the precise time to spend it.
I mean, for 23 hours time, it is easy to remember when will we have the next Energy Pack, although the sooner we have it, the better...

I am one of the 16 hours timer itself.. and to be honest I like it since I don't put too many points on Energy.. this will help me a bit to master any city..

What do you think, my friends?
I'm so sleepy right now.. past my bed time already.. thanks for dropping by!


PS : Credit goes to TopMafia.Info and the fans! Thanks to Haider for the screenshot.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!