Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, January 28, 2011

Fight Club Energy Pack

Today Zynga Developer team apologize to us on the Forum Board here : Fight Club Energy Pack.
Here is his statement..


The removal without any communication with us is UNFORGIVEN! That's why many people has joined the boycott group! Please read my blogpost here : Zynga Boycott Page!

He said that it's not completely removed, it's just being changed!
Check his statement here :
We have plans to reintroduce the Victory Coin-only energy refill at level 20 fight mastery (I'm afraid I don't have an exact date/time yet, but it will be soon).
The Victory Coin cost will be going up for the refill to bring it in line with what we feel the energy refill is worth - tentatively 400 Victory Coins, but we will be reducing the timer from 24 hours down to 18 hours, to better accommodate people's play schedules.

For me, I don't mind if they raise the price for 400 VC. Because just as they released the new Fight Club items, people bought dozens of them at 500 VC each until they have run out of VCs. So for 400 VC, it's not a biggy! (We can still fight and collect more VC tho!).


Then Al Catraz posted on another page of this thread :


So if you check on the Marketplace at Fight Club section, you can see this Energy Refills..


Way to go, team! I thank you for the Developer team for this.
I'll still miss the 2 RPs refill though, as I bought them all almost daily.


Is there any possibility that you bring the 2RP + 90 VC back, please???
Why not add the 3 Energy Refills back again??? Anyone with me on this one??? What dya think?

Please consider also adding some kind of "Stamina" refills to the Fight Club in addition to what you have planned, Fenris.
Personally I would buy a Stamina Refill for 5RP before I would buy the Energy one.
That's a statement from one user on the Forum Board about this issue.
I agree with this one! Correct! I choose to buy Stamina refill rather than Energy, that's why I can past level 21 on the Fight Club.
Now I'm still trying to do this because I'm still collecting VC to buy more Fight Club items and also to help some mafia friends on their social missions.

Hope to see more options to buy Energy + Stamina Refill soon! Smiley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!