Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, January 31, 2011

PlayerScripts MWAP Banners!

Thanks to all my friends for this info.
If you install PlayerScript Mafia Wars Auto Player on your account, you will see these promo banners on your game.
I don't know about this before since I am NOT installing any of these auto player bots. Smiley

They say it's on flash files, so you can see different banners there, just like our Home page tab.
These are the banners :


And this..


After a while you can see this!


Ouch, so the fake MWM becomes a partner with PlayerScript too? Since they have the ads there on their scripts..

I have posted about the fake MWM loot selling ads here. Now we find another way for them to promote their ads.

About PlayerScripts, they have offered me about some kind of cooperations since they asked me to make article about their new fan page on FaceBook. I did it and have posted on my old blog (I can show you the link but since my old blog is not accessable, I can not do that now).
Is this one kind of cooperations they have mentioned??? I don't like it at all!

I don't care if you buy from them... but I'm telling you that it is NOT me!!!
So please give me back my blog, Zynga... Beg


PS : Special thanks to Maru for the screenshots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I really don't know what the fuss is. Are they not allowed to sell advertisement in our script?

I am sure there are costs involved in keep the script running.

Mafia Wars Maniac said... [Reply to comment]

They're using my blog name to sell the loots. This will make Zynga think that I am behind the screen.. if you don't understand this, nevermind... :/
Nothing I can do anyway..

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!