Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, January 24, 2011

Sending Time Capsule

Yep, Time Capsule it's still up!
You can still send/receive it...
I feel very curios about getting the Grand Prize of this feature ie Suit Up armor!
My alter account has it already while I have not!



Jennifer aka MWLootLady has posted how to send the Time Capsule as Free Gift on her blog here. Thank you, Jen!

Please use this link to start sending it :




I have my own way to send it, have posted it on my "old" blog.. I use the ID of the Time Capsule ie : 423.


Since I cannot show you how to please use the link above..
I will keep trying to open my Time Capsule until I got the Grand Prize or until this gift is expired.. We can open 5 Time Capsules in a day, so just only 5 chances to have it!
Cross my finger now! Xixixixixix


PS : Credit goes to the original creator of the link above. Credit goes to MWLootLady blog.. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!