Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Bugs Everywhere!

We meet again!

So many new features bring some glitches on the game.. I have some of the fans who sent me infos about the glitches.. They are very kind to share all here.

Let's check one by one..


Glitch On Holiday Blowout Sale

There are some Glitches or else in Mafia Wars Profile Page items. Only happen when you are buying items in Holiday Blowout Sale.

After I bought M468 Assault Rifle with 15RP (under Previously Released Limited Edition Items), the items shown ZERO in Profile Page, but in Inventory Loots page, it shows correctly.

This problem didn't happen if bought under Hourly Featured Item.
Screenshots show bought Arana Bet Gun bought from Hourly Featured Item.

Have tried to buy few more items also the same thing happen.

Here is the screenshot of M468 Assault Rifle I bought when I see it on my Profile page :



This is when I see from Inventory page :



And this one, given by a mafia who bought 1 Panther and experience the same.



And please check this pic.. look at the price of the Red Boa! So expensive! And also they mess up the name of Veteran Dog Tags and Kodiak..




Glitch On Shipment

This player has 6 friends answering for his shipment, but can not do it Hey no button to take the loots!




Glitch On Cuba

And he also can't access Cuba, he said it was like that for about 10 minutes. Level 1146 who can not enter Cuba yet!




Glitch On Level & Experience



See the experience and the level above? Quite surprising! He will do quick levelling with those experience glitch but have to do lots of levelling again from level 1...


I know that these bugs and glitches are annoying.. but it's a part of the game! We can not do anything about it, right? So just wait for the team to fix them all.. and try to enjoy your game.

Over and out! Watawwww!


PS : Thanks to Andre, Matthew, Freddy and Lucas for these great infos and screenshots!

16 comments:

Claudia said... [Reply to comment]

I havw the same thing with the Panther, in my profile its x0, but in Loot page its x1 ... wierd. When I attack its in my listing "Panther x1 "since its a very high 45 attacker :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

this might not be a glitch, because if your using chrome you can left click and go on inspect element and change the numbers and names and make things disapear

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

MW has become bug city again. I havent been able to recruit for days, ask for gifts or receive gifts. Zynga are no help as they have told me that a fix was installed and everything should be ok. Well it isnt.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have the same problem with the shipment there is no button....i get no gifts that sucks.

Krilnik said... [Reply to comment]

Man. You didnt mention hte major BUGS about ROLLING BACK PEOPLES LEVELS. I lsot like 100 GF points, whihc i was stupid enough to buy. But what the hell im playing it for more than a year. who would think that ZYNGA people would be stupid enough to mess everything up. thank god we have records of all transactions and we can legaly fight for our rights.
This is hilarious.
lot levels lost points lost loot and the most of the time and effort we spent on this PIECE OF SHIT!

Avia said... [Reply to comment]

Same bug:
I had bought a Guerilla Bodyguard in the Black Friday sale. Yesterday it shows Zero in my profile, but in Inventory Loots page it shows correctly.

oYaMa said... [Reply to comment]

bout the loot shipment, i've experienced it last month i think..try search in the net..someone share the link to collect the shipment..i cant find just now..

btw..may i know what will happen when there are no vacancies at all in our safe house..i just left few around 7 vacancies now..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

your writing is atrocious

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

the second pic is no glitch(meaning he can access cuba) it happens when you are in moscow or new york gift house and you press travel to cuba and you simply get that pic

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

And dont know if it was bug but last week you could sent infinite blackmail photos,cell phones etc through free gift page by sending to your sub again and again and then back to you i couldnt do that today

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I finished NY, Cuba and Moscow, but I haven´t been able to do jobs in Cuba for 2 weeks now. And since Monday, I can´t do anything in NY either. I´ve already emailed Zynga and they said others have this problem too, but they´ll fix it. Nothing so far ...

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got like all this problems to -.-... I cant acces cuba anymore! I cant send gifts, I cant do anything. It says level 187 but I cant acces cuba or anything? -.-. I got like all of the bugs listed -.-. Except level 1. But I will get that to probably..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I had the Cuban problem, but it was only for 3 min i think.

Prince said... [Reply to comment]

For all those who have been worrying about how to collect their shipment loot, I suggest try this out :-

http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/remote/html_server.php?xw_controller=index&xw_action=collect_vloot_take&xw_city=1&tmp=698882b80a9bee5af18fbfe295e2346e

And yes ofcourse that cuba page is not a bug. It happens when you want to travel to cuba being in Gift house in New york or Mascow ;)

And yes ofcourse I too experience the roll back glitch on one of my profiles. I was wantedly pushed down 200 levels. WTF!!! Do I again have to do all these jobs again Lol. I already sent a warning message to zynga. Let me see what do they do in my case :-j

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i have a problem to
but i like my problem
because i have inf energy to all job

Loot The National Museum: Completed
You gained:
C$5,756
136 Experience
Canonazo
You spent:
0 Energy

Ship Black-Market Caviar To London: Completed
You gained:
R$1,386,440
219 Experience
You spent:
-5.0567276200369E+18 Energy

xixixi

Rohit said... [Reply to comment]

I also got a problem
"You sold all of your available containers of Turkish Blend for R$0"

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!