Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Moscow Glitch : No Consumables Used on Boss Jobs

I got this info from Reza.. such a very useful hint! So I'd like to share this info to all of you, the readers of this blog! Thanks, Reza..

In Moscow, we have to use a lot of consumables, such as Mansion Details for Boss Job on episode 6. Perhaps around 250 of Mansion Details needed to mastered this episode.
But with this glitch, you can do the job without spending single one of Mansion Details!
I've been trying this on my account and it's working!


How to :

1. Put Mansion Details on your wishlist.




2. Then do the job. Take a look at below image :



You can see that, I don't use any Mansion Details on "Assault The Mansion Walls" job. So, I just do the job until I mastered it..

This hint probably works on other Moscow consumables.. just put other consumables on your wishlist and do the other Boss job. Have a try, guys! Peace!

12 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I think its been there for a week or so
thought everyone noticed.

sankalp said... [Reply to comment]

been happening wid me since long
i have 42 sticks of dynamite and none get used..
and its nt on my wishlist also..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

doesn't work for me. so i guess it depends on ur account.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Episode 5 and Episode 6 have NEVER used consumables. Going back to when they were first released.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Works for me... thanks!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

just tried it for episode 3, didn't work

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Works for the dynamite job, but not Dossier...thanks much

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

same here for dynamite

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Yup..not working for Officer Corps Paycheck also but comfirmed worked with Dynamite

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

have a question here....
does it work for MySpace too?
I just tried in FB and it works but I dunno about MS.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Still not had to use consumables for Episodes 5 or 6. havent got items on my wishlist either but when I do the job and it gives you the job report info, no mention of consumables being used.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i didn't have mansion details or dynamite on my wish list - did all moscow jobs through level 3 completion on all 6 episodes and did not utilize any in ep 5 or 6. however, did use consumables in earlier episodes...bank uniform, paychecks, dossiers, etc.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!