Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, December 14, 2009

Marshmallow Overload!

Another new loot item is out. Check this out :




Marshmallow Overload.. I think it's a weapon..
I don't wanna but one, because I don't think it's worth it for 25 Reward Point.. Gagagaggag

Btw, it is also one of the suggestion loot contest winner some time ago.
Check the list here : Loot Contest Winners

Anybody has bought this item? Kindly advise what is it, please? Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

why do these come out in facebook days ahead of myspace. i have both but myspace is my better account. i wish they updated at the same time :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

more than three fourth of the wepons hav been used of the loots suggested

Fred said... [Reply to comment]

I got it :D
It's a Weapon.
I want to fill up my Profile Page :3

Too many weapon, I wish fill more in Armor sections.

I'm looking to 4th of July Items, I only got Bayonet, Tri-Point Hat & Flintlock Pistols.
Can anyone Trade me with these ?
- Musket
- Cannon
- Saber
- Red Coat
- Davy Crockett Hat
I need 2 of each (got 2nd account).
I give u anything u want :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!