Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, December 24, 2009

Rollback Issues!

So sorry I didn't notice this error.. but lots of players found that they account was rolled back! Most of the time is since they speed upgrade the server few weeks ago.
They lost hundred of levels, lots of gifts, lotto collections and loots, even GodFather points they bought! As well as the stats they have raised and who knows what else!
And not to mention the most of the time and effort they have spent on the game!!!

Check this thread on Zynga forum about this matter :



Some of you already emailed to support and got your ticket about this but still don't have a clue how Zynga is going to reply on this. So I suggest you to go to this thread on the forum (you need to register to reply the thread):

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=318356

Or just send PM to Victoria (Community Manager) there.

I know we can not do anything about this.. but please be active. As they have millions of players and we can not just sit back until our account is fixed by the team.
Do write your problem there on the thread, at least they have record our problem and mafia ID. Hopefully they can give feed back soon and send a message to each person. The most important is fixing our account back to it were before and give great compensation for such big trouble they made! Been warning you!

We are valuable customers! We deserve better!

I wish you all goodluck, mafias! Domo....


PS : thank you Fransisco, Oberstleutnant and some mafias for this info. Best wishes for you all!

11 comments:

Scott S said... [Reply to comment]

Wow - just read some pages on the forum - things seem to be going from bad to worse. The big question I have is if it is even worth playing the game at the moment if roll back can occur to 5 December without any warning. My game is seriously bugged but I am not sure if I want to lose 3 weeks worth of play - I just want them to fix the errors so I can continue.

Scott S said... [Reply to comment]

i meant that

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I lost my Pulemut! Damn!

Krilnik of MW said... [Reply to comment]

They gave me GF points and skill points, dillinger items one of each. i had like 30 of each..levels still lost, jobs still lost...have to redo everything, a month of playing. not to mention the loot that my mafia sent me...what to say...poor comfort if you ask me

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

its free stop whining

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I lost about 3 days in all the hassle. Really crap to ask my maffia for all those politico corruptos again!
Also lost lots of top level items in moskow, etc. etc. Got almost everything back now (through playing), but the answer zynga gave to my complain was totally lame. I klicked the that's didnt answer my question, did the review and havent heared from them since...
BTW, becouse of the roleback I can (for accemple) never get all the items from the dillinger job, well nice!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

As of December 21st, my experience went to zero and my level was listed as 14 (level 423 player). However, I still had all my inventory and completed levels. I had not had any problems worth mentioning before this. If I start to work at business or inventory or jobs, then the correct level shows up. Since I have coninued to play, when I log into MW now it shows me as level 109 until I begin to work on something and then it shows level 423 again. Problem now is that I cannot level up and I get no RP for finishing every other level. I have not been able to level up since the 21st and was only able to purchase one item from the holiday clearance with RP that I got from a combination of the Holiday boost and end of 2009 boost. Cuba and NYC have been done for a couple weeks. I have contacted Zynga through a number of ways, but have not gotten any satisfaction. I'll be pissed if they take away the Liger and other valuable items I've worked to get over the last week. I sure hope they can figure out their error and truly fix it without continuing to screw everyone.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'm the same Anonymous as in the post just above this one. Just noticed that my player type has changed from Fearless to Maniac! My mafia UID is 1472432331 and my name is Barry Fuller. Guess I won't be getting those bonuses for Wheelman that I worked so hard to announce to my mafia.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i am still missing my profile ..
mafia wars sucks ..
its been more than 2 weeks now

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I lost about a month of playing, 14 tiers, 49 levels, 14 reward points, all Christmas and new years items, and about 800 loot+vault items including the money laundering vault!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I cannot level up at level 17. "You have -59 experience points to your next level." What does that mean? It means that there are 59 experiense points more than i need...
1920 point are needed but I have already 1979. So there is nothing I can do...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!