Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fake MWM Group!

This is the second time I post about this group!
Someone has created this group and put the title of "mafia wars maniac". I don't mind with the title as I don't have copyright and anyone can create this very simple...

But then the creator started to copy-paste the links of my blog posts there!


I can not contact the creator since he/she cowardly hide the identity.

It was several months ago, and after they have more than 22K fan pages, it stop copy-pasting my blog links.
Now, they are doing it again! See above screenshot, please..

Why are they doing this?
Do I get benefit on this group? NOT!
  • First, they don't ask for my permission to post my blog posts there..
  • Second, they are spamming the walls with any promoting games outside of Mafia Wars and FaceBook network for their profit.
  • Three, they are selling loot items to the fans of that groups using my name!.
Yes, getting fans easily and take advantage of my hard work... really irritating me..

If you care with me and appreciate my work on this blog, kindly visit the group and REPORT it to FaceBook, please.

Visit the group here :
http://www.facebook.com/pages/mafia-wars-maniac/101013806606859?v=wall&ref=ts

Don't click to LIKE it! Simply browse below the page and click on REPORT PAGE as shown on this screenshot.


You can choose any report you like, SPAM is a good choice.
If you are a clan member, an admin of a group or a GodFather of one clan, please share about this info and report the page as SPAM!

I have tried to forget about this group but still they use me and still it hurts!

Please help me to suspend this group.. I beg you, my friends.. thanks in advance for the kind help..
Hope this kind of group will never exist in the future..

18 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Done!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

report as spam = done!!!

Nomi said... [Reply to comment]

That sucks, ade.
Of course i will report the group.
Hope they close it soon

Mafia Strategy said... [Reply to comment]

Lol the nerve :(

Jeanovea said... [Reply to comment]

Sabar yah mba ade,... udah aku report kok :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Done :)

Avishek Paul said... [Reply to comment]

ok ade reported that page.....
i will report that page with my other fake accounts

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you all :)
Makasih, Jeanovea..

Shahbaz said... [Reply to comment]

Done man.
Its the least we can do for everything you did for us all. Hope this works out.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

done Ade!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

reported as spam!! :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hahaha! reported! xD

Punith said... [Reply to comment]

I have done too..

putra said... [Reply to comment]

done ;)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

reported :) love your blog!

hafizakahbk said... [Reply to comment]

support the original!!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

TENANG2 DAH GW Masukin ke spam.. Gw baru tw klo yg buat web ni orang indonesia@@

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The page you requested was not found....no more that room...

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!