Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, June 28, 2010

One of Powerful Player # Part 2

This post is regarding the one of my blog post : One of Powerful Player.

I have posted 3 images there.. and apparently the second screenshot was taken from Top Mafia Fan page! I didn't know that, there is no explanation from Ankit about where the image was taken. I thought he made it based on his Inventory and he created that by himself.
Please check on his email for me 2 days ago..


Please see that the images were attached on his email and he has no explanation about them and has not mentioned any credit!

I have visited the link given by one of Top Mafia Admin - VCD Burn on that post and yes the image was taken from their fan page created by VCD Burn! Here is the link to see..
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=234044&id=119462204743473

Please understand, if only I knew this I would mention the credit.. and will not dare to put my blog links on the image..
I am one of their fans also! Only I don't do daily check on it and missed some posts sometimes, including this one. My deep apologize to Top Mafia Fan page, specially to VCD Burn as the creator and for all the fans..

And Ankit, you owe me explanation about this!
I wish I can just delete my post about it, but you have awared and read about this and I will edit it with the truth about the image.

I encourage my blog readers who would love to give me any kind of infos and screenshots to mention where the images where taken (if you have taken them from somewhere), so this issue will NEVER be happened anymore in the future.. Please help me to make this blog as one of the best site for Mafia Wars game and always honour the integrity of the original creator/author!

Thanks for being patience with me.. and once again, please accept my apologize for being careless and not put the credit where it's due.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Ankit should be ban for making this trouble.

...unless Ankit share his secret glitch on this :D

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Bad Ankit :) .......I did see that on Top Mafia 's blog today and was surprised. I hope this issue will be resolved ! it's painful to bear that someone else takes credit of your work !

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!