Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, June 25, 2010

Global Cup Collectible Balls!

Well, I'm sure lots of you aware with this new icon at the top of your game screen.


I clicked on it and arrive at the Marketplace!!!
Why am I going here??? I am supposed to arrive at Collection page because they are all collection items, right?? No!


It is not the balls from Global Cup Collection... they are totally different!
You can see there are 5 balls available there.. here is one example.. You can see them all at the Marketplace..


So I browse and decided to buy this one for 5 Reward Points!



Wait.. they say that I can have 2 balls for 5 Reward Points right?
And I got this pop up telling me about this :


I have one extra ball! But too bad.. very bad that they are randomly chosen by the game.. I can not choose which mafia friend is worth it to be given my extra... geez!
Well Jordanjeffpaulo... you're my lucky mafia today!


So I got curious with the ball I have just bought... what is it anyway??? Belong to which category???


It's an armor and the stats is lousy.. but if you are a soccer fan, I'm sure you don't mind to spend some of your precious RPs to buy these balls, right???

(This image is taken from Top Mafia Fan Page)

Choose your favourite ball or just skip this offer..


PS : Thanks to Hayden for the info! Thanks to Top Mafia fan page for the screenshot!

1 comments:

mobileanews said... [Reply to comment]

i ve got all of them :) only u have to do is doing 2 new accounts, make up them till level 5, be friend with your main account! after u only will have one friend in your mafia, the only person who gets the bonus ball is your main account! :) i collected them in 20 mins. :) not bad at all :)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!