Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zynga Games Promo!

Well, day by day we always have Zynga promoting their games on our Mafia Wars games.
I have nothing to post but these promos..
I'm very sorry if you are expecting me to post the glitches.. You know that Zynga is so strict about glitches now.. you do it, you will be reviewed!
So for a moment, enjoy the fair play.. Trinity's mood

Back to the promo.. I always have emails from you regarding this topic. Here is one from our friend, Don Becker.
Greetings! I recently sent you a screenshot showing the error that I was getting when trying to take advantage of the Vampire Wars or Farmville Promotions. As it turns out, if you have blocked either application, it will give you the error message and fail to show the application. Simply unblock the application and you are good to go.

On a side note, I have received a "Full Stamina Refill" every time that I have done the Zynga Poker and the Farmville Promotion, but the Vampire Wars Promo only
gives lame amounts (81 XP) of experience each time. I'll stick with the 1st 2 and pass on Vampire Wars! I have included a screenshot of perhaps the lamest reward that Zynga has ever handed out. I will NEVER waste my time trying for the Farmville Promo again. That is a fact. - Don Becker

And here are some screenshots..

FARMVILLE PROMO



ZYNGA POKER PROMO



VAMPIRE WARS PROMO



TREASURE ISLE PROMO

Again, we have another new icon on top of our game screen.. It's a link to go directly to Treasure Isle game.


I think the best game is still Mafia Wars! That's why Zynga take this chance to promote another games..
You can always try your luck with these promo.. sometimes you get a good one like free RPs, stamina refill, skill point.. sometimes you only get 1 XP!

Enjoy the games, my friends.. Friends forever!


PS : Thanks to all friends who kindly share their experiences about these promos.. ^*Monroe \m/, Agron, Don Becker, Adhie, Pj, Nat, James, M Arafat, Budiharto, Hafiz, etc..

5 comments:

Bossy Don said... [Reply to comment]

Ive had reported to me, that 1XP point is actually 5RP, just typed wrong, good one Zynga, I havent got RP OR 1XP yet, keep getting 100XP wich is about the most USELESS thing yet! so i havnt had the chance to verify the info for myself yet
-Bossy Don
Topmafia.Info Admin
http://www.facebook.com/TopMafiaInfo

Ade Andriyani said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, this is a good info, Bossy Don! :D
I will check on my RPs before I do this promo thing.
Thank you for sharing ^__^

samson_fu said... [Reply to comment]

Can you give the promo button's link? I missed the farmville promo link and now it becomes Treasure Isle.

fuki44 said... [Reply to comment]

i need the links from go play poker,farmville,treasure isle,vampires

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Informative article, just what I needed.

Here is my website: great article

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!