Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Bugs on June!

Have posted one about this before.. now it happens again!
One of our friend, Lucky, can not do his jobs in Bangkok because of this problem :


I never have negative income in Bangkok. This is so weird and hope Zynga team can fix this soon Trinity's mood


My friend, Mak, also got this one on his account..


See his Experience info above?
1 digit is missing ! He said he can't calculate how much he needs to level next...


Found this one on a new character, thanks Spencer for the screenshot. The image tells it, please kindly check this one..


And can you believe on this one? This player has 2 Jackpots weapon as mastery item on the Las Vegas Loot Event!


How come, Paul? I want it too! What dya think?


This is all I can share for now..
The connection is so slow and my computer deserve a restart.. Xixixixixix

Thanks to all friends for the help, Lucky, Mak, Spencer, Paul.. Thanks for reading, guys.. see you soon on another posts! Peace yo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You need to start checking things before you post them. The second picture has the last digit blackout. It is there he just blacked it out.
The other pictures can easily be modified in FireFox or Chrome.

Doupik said... [Reply to comment]

I've got the same problem with the experience bar, if you reach 10,000,000, you won't see the last digit, which sucks hard.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I have same problem, can't deposit my money @ Bangkok & Moscow.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i got minus baht too. its pretty easy, u just double click on click as many as u can when u bank ur baht..ur baht in the bank increase but u get minus in ur bar.. i thought i can make money out of it but ended up costing me baht :S u can try but u might lose some precious baht. ted

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have the same problem since yesterday.i get negative with my money when I try to bank, when I try to do a job or fight, it tells me I dont have enough money...:/ its frustrating... I tried to take out the money to make the balance $0 but it just keeps going back to -$.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!