Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Friday, June 18, 2010

Mafia Wars : FarmVille Promo!

Naaah, another promo from Zynga games!
On some accounts, you can see this icon instead of Deck of Cards icon..


Yes, it's an icon to go to FarmVille games from Mafia Wars. Or you can see the promo link on the Daily Checklist..
This is a pop up message when you click on the FarmVille icon above..


Hmm, I never play FarmVille before.. but I see lots of you play this game before entering Mafia Wars, right?
So it will not be a big deal for you..


So is it only for the next 16 hours? Anybody have tried this promo yet?
I can not try it for now, have to go outside and will be back in around 12 hours..

If you decided to play FarmVille to get the stamina refill, be my guess.. Only to 20 corps to harvest.. If this is not your kind of game, please just skip this promo..

One of our friend has done it!


Hmmm, stamina refill seems very tempting, right?

Happy farming, guys!


PS : Thanks for the kind info and screenshots to our friends James, Гоце, Mak and Kyle!

7 comments:

R2 said... [Reply to comment]

I did... raspberries grow in 2 hours. Click on the message... got no stamina refil!

moodyels said... [Reply to comment]

I tried and get full stamina refill

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Help :) I tried 5 times (100 crops 20X5) There was a little box with an M in it in the upper left corner after I harvested. I clicked on it and had pop-up blocker issue that caused me to lose the link. I have started fresh and reharvested but no matter how many times i have tried, no M logo link to get the bonus. I have 1000+ stamina, so the bonus is key to leveling up.

Red! said... [Reply to comment]

Haha, yeah I get the same popup issue with FV :( MAKE SURE TO ENABLE THEM BEFORE CLICKING THAT ICON...

Same thing for me, every Stamina refill means a level... I only have 425 though, but 900 is enough for me to finish the level with the energy!

(Also thank goodness for MWAP.... I mean sorry but 425 clicks with some "thinking" involved? no way Zynga...)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What kind of crops did you harvest?

I did blackberries and tulips but still no stamina refill

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I harvest rasberries they only take 2 hours to grow, and ive gotten full stamina refill everytime ive harvested.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

can anyone provide the working link to this promo?
the in-game promo is not working anymore.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!