Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, June 20, 2010

Major Changes On The Game!

More post, still on my lazy weekend...

Here are the major changes we have now.. Late to post this one, but better than never.. Xixixixixix


Yes, we still have the unique loot drops and Bangkok loot as well from any fight, but it's only giving you 1 piece now, no more double loot..
We have loot drop from the HitList.. I didn't get anything yet, unlucky me I guess.. will try later on until I have the screenshot..
Etc etc.. You can read the detail from the screenshot above..

And here are the answers of some feedback of the new changes from the first screenshot..


I don't mind with all changes.. I'm expecting a dynamic online game which giving me full of surprises (although there are some bad glitches still occur everywhere).
If you have anything to say toward them, you can visit Zynga forum and join the threads.. the more we speak our mind, the more improvements we get! I hope..

Once again, enjoy the mock wars you have, guys... Enjoy the loot drop from your every fight... Enjoy the rest of your weekend.. I'm out of here!


Source : Zynga Forum
http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=603520
http://forums.zynga.com/showpost.php?p=5897085&postcount=25

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!