Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, June 21, 2010

Odd Boost Usage

Again, another bug on the game.. Got this info from Fabian and also дамян (sorry, I can not spell your name in English). Thank you, my friends..
Here is the letter from Fabian..
Hey Ade, how are you are doing?

I've got a screenshot included for you, have a look at the boost used, for me and for him, I've marked them with blue and yellow.
Kinda that odd that the opponent is using my boosts? lol
It's not cached as i have closed my browser in between (cache is cleared each with each browser closing) and it keeps showing it with each attack i do.

Enjoy.

Best wishes,
Fabian

Here is the screenshot :


Both of our friends have this odd boost usage.. Is it true that our opponent using our boost? How come?
I hope that it is only a temporary glitch.. I don't wan't my opponent to take advantage of my boost, do you?

Just another odd thing on this game! Hehehehe

11 comments:

All The Scents In The World said... [Reply to comment]

I noticed this yesterday, but did not realize they are actually using our boosts, just figured it was a glitch in the wording...damn.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

thoe it says your boost.. check and count your defense boost before and after attacking someone.. your opponent dont actually spend ur boost.. its just a writing mistake by zynga.

-Ra-

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

the opponents are not using our boosts, it just says "your boost" on the opponent's side. i know this because my opponents usually use the hyper alert sentry and i haven't yet bought the property or robbed the boosts, so i believe they use their own boosts and its just mispelled by zynga

fuki44 said... [Reply to comment]

дамян-in english damian i think

Nate said... [Reply to comment]

I've seen this for a while now, but i'm pretty sure they are using their own boosts (they vary from person to person).

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

They're not using your boosts. It is just a grammar issue which needs to be resolved by Zynga. If you closely observe your boosts you will notice there is no reduction in the number of boosts you obtain. No need to panick or worry, i'm sure Zynga will correct the mistake soon enough.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Does it matter if he used his boost or not? He won the fight! They are so many endless bugs. Would you like to a screenie of me robbing myself?!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

happening to me as well, i thought its just a typo, instead of 'Their Boost', its written as 'Your Boost'

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Maybe it means you take less damage in the fight... i did notice it too but read nothing into it.

Uncle-D said... [Reply to comment]

Thing is, its not "Our" "Your" boosts, its their boosts, I only have hot sauces and my opponents rarely does, so that way i know its just a "Glitch" on the "Mine and Your" boost, i guess it should say: Your opponents boost or w/e, don't worry about it

Derpster said... [Reply to comment]

дамян (bulgarian) - damian

-nafais-

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!