Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Lotto Winning!

It's been a while since I play my lottery on Daily Chance on this game.. Sometimes I forgot to play, sometimes it just ended without my notice..
But just now, I check my Daily Checklist and want to check if I won something on the weekly raffle..


Here is what I found!!!
Yaaahhhoooo!!!


Can not believe that I won a Baccarat Shoe! I usually just pick random numbers and enter it, only to claim the prize for submitting lotteries..

Well, this is sweet surprise.. thanks for making this happen again, Zynga team..
You can do it too, guys.. Submit your Daily Chance and hope to win the prizes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

So far after playing Mafia Wars for a year, I have won two - baccarat shoes and bingo card. Anyway congrats.

Doupik said... [Reply to comment]

Yeah, it's very hard to get one.
I sent every ticket since the launch of Lotto and still missing Slot Machine.
If you have it, I can trade it for dice or roulette wheel, which I have spare.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I Have 2 Slot Machine, if someone have extra bingo card or craps table, I like to trade with them.

Seraf said... [Reply to comment]

I also win a Roulette Wheel last week :)

boobshloobmcgoob said... [Reply to comment]

so weird. i haven't won the raffle any time for one of these items and i've been playing for a year or more.

anyways, i got a baccarat shoe, my first, on this exact same one

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

wow, ive won probably 5-6 items

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!