Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Zynga Poker Rewards

I'm sure lots of you have check on your Home page tab to see whether you have the promo of Zynga Poker on your game or not...
I don't have it and although I have won 3 hands, I still don't have the bonus... Perhaps it is not appear to all players yet, I don't know..

Be sure to click on the link in Zynga Poker to claim your prize.

If you want to play Zynga Poker in order to get the rewards, login to Mafia Wars game and use this link :

http://apps.facebook.com/texas_holdem/dmz_link_landing.php?src_track_str=Poker+FB+xPromo+Other+%25ACTION%25+o:startMafiaDripToPokerV3:2010-05-27

If it is working you will see this pop up message on your game screen..




I decided to play Zynga Poker and won 3 hands.. and yes, suddenly I got this pop up message again..




I chose to click on Claim Prize button, because I wanted to know what will I get from this promo..
The link take me back to Mafia Wars game and I got this..



I play using my level 2000++ account and earned 100 experience points! Too bad, I can not get more rewards until tomorrow..

And also one of our friend played on his noob which is only level 90 and got cheap prize!



It could be because of his low so level the reward was utterly crap...

Anybody else have try this promo?
What do you got?
Kindly leave your comments... and good luck!


PS : Thanks again, James... You rock!

19 comments:

Red! said... [Reply to comment]

I got 1 Skill Point personally

TrioXide said... [Reply to comment]

I have to try this tonight.
One surprise was, I got Pocket Rockets after clicking the link :). I was in lvl 8 (Poker) when I got this.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

got 1 skill point.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got 1 skill point

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

I'm LVL 581 and got 50 exp points
still find it cheap reward

Bekki said... [Reply to comment]

I got nothing despite getting the message saying I earnt 5 points

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i got 51 exp points

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

YO GANE UN SKILL POINT

ME ONE SKILL POINT

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I am level 818 and i got 82 exp points yesterday, and the same as well today. I think the exp you can get is a percentage up to a certain amount of you level.

SnOOpeRa said... [Reply to comment]

I just got "full stamina refill" , click on the "X" before make a screenshot... but this is really cool... for me this stamina refill is about 3k XP gained for free... the other 2 rewards i got before were 100 free xp , and 1 skill point...

Valerio said... [Reply to comment]

I received a Stamina refill to, pretty useful

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

does anyone here knows the Claim button link?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

how do u get the prize if u click "claim the prize later"

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

how do u get the prize if u click "claim the prize later"

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

cant find link to use if i click claim prize later

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came
to “return the favor”.I am attempting to find
things to enhance my website!I suppose its ok to use a few
of your ideas!!

Here is my web blog ... password for

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Terrific work! That is the type of info that are meant to be shared across the web.
Disgrace on Google for not positioning this publish higher!
Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =)

my homepage :: Forgot password

John said... [Reply to comment]

louis vuitton outlet online
ugg boots
longchamp outlet
p90x workouts
north face uk
fitflops
ugg boots
cheap oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton bags
cheap ugg boots
nike free run
nike air force 1
louis vuitton
cheap oakley sunglasses
ugg boots sale
uggs outlet
toms shoes
hollister clothing
celine bags
ugg boots
ugg australia
michael kors outlet
hollister uk
fake oakleys
toms
ugg boots on sale
michaek kors outlet
jordans for sale
canada goose jackets
ray ban outlet
north face jacket
ugg outlet
ugg boots
20151215yuanyuan

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

moncler
swarovski crystal
prada outlet online
coach factory outlet online
moncler outlet store
timberland shoes
kate spade outlet
adidas shoes
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet clearance
clb20181008

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!