Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hmm, I really want to have this car from the exclusive game card offer..



I'm glad that finally Zynga is giving us a good item from purchasing game card! And also to celebrate the Father's Day, we have this blue car : The Daddy'O!

I bought one game card and redeem it..


I went back to the game and I still got this promo item from 7-Eleven.. Yes, we still have the promo until the end of this year..


Also, I got this one! Wooohhooooo!!! Wheeeeeeeeee..


Close up image!


Hmmm, I don't suggest you to buy any game card.. I just want to share my feeling about this item... Xixixixixix Love it! Thanks, Team..


PS : Thanks to Bark Daddy for the game card!

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

me got 1 Daddy'0 too today.. me is happy.. ^_^

-Ra-

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Do you know if we can get more than 1 from buying multiple game cards?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

No the game cards are coming to the UK in July, but it will be too late to get a Daddy-O and people askin stupid stuff for $10 came cards. Boo :(

Wilson Martins said... [Reply to comment]

Someone knows how we can add this item to our wishlist? Thanks!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

did you receive the helmet by just redeeming the card or did you have to log onto the promo site for the helmet?

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!