Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gift Box With Numbers!

One of our friend told me that he still has the old twist of accepting requests on this game.. He got the Gift Box icon with numbers on it! I mean he still can accept Mystery Bag gifts, Crime Spree gifts and also Mafia invitation right away from the Gift Box icon on top of his game screen.

First I don't believe him and challenge him to send the screenshots along with the event we have now (double mastery bar and also the deck of card icons). This is to proof that he still has the twist now, not a week ago! Trinity's mood


So here are the screenshots :



See? He still has the numbers on his gift box! While all of us will only see the ! sign and we have to go to FaceBook request page to accept all the gifts or invite, one by one...
This is the screenshot when he click on the Gift Box with numbers..




Aaaawww, I want this twist back on my account!!! I want to accept my pending request right away too!!!
Zynga should re-apply this to all players immediately..

If he can have it, why can't we?
Please Zynga... Make our game easier...


PS : Thanks a lot for the screenshots, Xpelliarmus!!! Good one, huh?


7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I also had the ! there but has been fixed now for a couple of days and works just fine. I am sure it will be fixed for all soon.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I still have this on my main account, I thought my other account was glitching..... so Zynga are forcing us to go back to using fbook to collect gifts again????
I think I am finished with this game.

Arbid said... [Reply to comment]

Hey,I am Xpelliarmus!(Arbid)..Ade my Lil' bro also has this feature on his account..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Me too had the ! and now have the numbers, but cannot get double mystery bags or crime spree bonuses anymore, and not all the mystery bags and crime sprees go to the numbered envelope, so it sucks because you don't know which ones you already accepted through the envelopes and which you have to click one by one.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I too had this problem of ! , but now its working fine for me. All I did was to clear all the pending requests in my home page and it started to work fine again. Hopefully this can help you too..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This is normal, it happens when you have to many requests still pending.

For some reason not all the requests make it to the game and they get stuck in your FB profile and back build.

Once you go and clear out all the requests the icon will start working again.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I only have the old gift system with the numbers on one account, the others no longer have it.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!