Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Icing Achievements!

Eh, I got new achievements?
Please also check on your Achievements page!


It's only showing me 3 more achievements, but if you check on the Fight Achievements category, you can see there are 4 more achievements!


But I noticed that I don't get 4 free skill points for earning all of these new achievements.. Come on, don't be stingy with bonus, team!
Edited : I got my free skill points from another account.. Guess my main is not lucky?

And also there is a new avatar for icing..



Haha! Look though, love it..

The pop up when you're icing someone!


Keep fighting people!!! Good one, huh?

2 comments:

Hayden said... [Reply to comment]

Well, i did receive the 4 skill points when i went to the achievements page ;)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

They havent calculated my total achievements properly though...I am still missing 7; the 3 mobile achievements, the Nest Egg and Whats after Trillion, Bullet Proof and Master Thief. So my total should be 72 out of 79. But they say I have 73 out of 79 :):):)

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!