Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Monday, June 14, 2010

Robbing A Disabled Account

Hello everybody!

Are you awake late today?
I guess lots of Mafia Wars players also love watching soccer game.. This world cup is turning our face from Mafia Wars game for a while..

But I still spending time to play.. even only to burn stamina and do my jobs.. Yeah


Today, I'd like to share one email.. sent by our friend, Timo..
This is a weird thing and I don't know what this means. I went to my loot farmer account. I was bored and got idea that I rob myself (real account, which is being disabled by FaceBook rightnow:(
Please see this pic and what is that blue line? :D

Regards,
Timo

Here it is..


The blue line is to show us the you can still do robberies on that property (Cockfighting Pen).. Once the building is damaged badly, you will see the police line like the one beside it.. Means you can not rob the "Tourist Guide Scam" building anymore until a certain of time..

It has nothing to do with your disabled account on FaceBook, you still have your Mafia Wars game alive..
I suggest you to send an email to FaceBook regarding your disabled account. Hopefully they can reinstate your account soon.

Thanks for sharing this, Timo..
Have a nice day! Trinity's mood

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

ok timo here, if anybody can help to get my account back please send me email timberous@windowslive.com

i have already send emails all the facebook emails

and no answear:(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

same here i had a level 910 level 12 chop level 10 weapons, lotto set , diamond set , 501 rail, 501 nunjas ,a and 501 hunter i need a new account

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!