Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Problems On The Game!

The game is messy today!
Some players can not go to see "More Episodes" in Bangkok...


Can not go to Episode 6 - Pakhan in Moscow..


Some players even can only do episode 1 and 2 in New York and they have +2 free Energy every job click!
Please check the video :



You can also go here to watch it on YouTube :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKZZ_A4ggOc.


There is also strange bug on timer of the Health, Energy...

Look at the timer above!
You can get the Energy refill every 8 minutes!

I'm sure the team is doing something now... perhaps installing Las Vegas??? My wish!

Let's see if I have more info about this..


PS : Thanks to all friends who help me with the infos and screenshots! Thanks Pj, Mak for the video and Cohen!

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

i have problem with more episodes, and it takes 8 minutes to refresh my energy. it is terrible.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

yup more episodes isnt working moreover though we are maniacs it taking 4.30 timer for energy and sramina........
WDF zynga do sumthng

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Guys, Zynga has changed the ratio between exp/energy in Episode 6 increasingly and of course that is a good news for us!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The energy glitch isn't unlimited. I just had it happen to me. What happens is your energy does not visually build since the last time you saw it, but every new tab you click on within the game gets you two (or I assume one if you haven't completed NY) energy closer to where you actually are. When you reach what you are supposed to be at a timer then starts like normal.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Not only at episode 6, but at all episodes in Bangkok!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I've just gone on after sleeping to find out i only have around 60 energy instead of about 1200 :| I kept refreshing the page until it got to around 300 and then i used my mini boost (recieved 200 stamina) and my energy stopped going up. Zynga really need to get this sorted, i dont know how im gonna rank with my energy re-gen messing up :(

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I can not ask for weapons or chop shop items. It has been over a month since I could post items needed. Please Help !!!!!

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!