Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, June 12, 2010

RM Crumpet!

Another new free gift item from Zynga..



I must say they love to give us rubbish!



The stats is so low!
Well, some Collectors still love it.. but I don't like of having a long list of Weapons etc on my Inventory.. especially the items that can not be thrown away! I wish I can get rid of this useless item...

You can collect one or don't accept the free gift at all!
Better send Mystery Bag (blue or red).. I'm sure your mafia will be very appreciate them a lot..
Have fun sharing the wealth!


PS : Thanks for the screenshot, - Red!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I don't like a bunch of useless inventory, either. What I do is not click them until I'm ready to send a Red MB, then go down my list and add their name. They have a chance to get something better and I can ignore their gift. Everyone wins. The other time I don't is if they're sending phones, computers or other consumables. Those I'll accept and send a gift back.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!