Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Grab Your Energy Pack!

There is a new feature about our energy buff. But I think not every player has this applied on their game. This is nice, I think.. coz now you don't have to wait for your friend to send one. You just have to look at your wall feed and search for the offering from your mafias

When you do jobs, you'll have chance to make this image appear on your screen.



If you choose SKIP, nothing's happen. But if you choose to publish it on your wall feed and decide to ask for an energy pack, this message will appear :



You can also accept this message if you have not publish your previous request for energy buffer.



Just hope one of your mafia help you so you can accept yours. This image appear when your friend publish their offering of energy packs.



So get your energy pack!



Well it would be nice if you also send to your mafia, keep the energy flowing...



I know that some new players who only have few mafias appreciate this feature a lot.. coz it doesn't have any effect for some players who already have thousands of mafia. Like me, I receive my energy packs regularly from one of you, so don't need this.
Pls be noticed that you can not accept more than one energy pack per 23 hours. So clicking on of any offering will be useless Peace!


PS : Thank you to Han who remind me to post this article!

7 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

when i clicked on the link from the previous energy article...(currently have the new form of energy), my wait time from 3 hrs became 26 hrs later until i could receive an energy pack. the bad thing about the new energy is that for those like me who don't like to publish the feed, we cannot get our energy!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This is great documentation, but do you know the link to invoke the newsfeed event?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Clicking on the link "is offering energy packs to their Mafia!" or the link "is looking for energy" causes you to NOT get your own energy when you should be able to accept your energy. I believe clicking this link sends your energy to the other person which means you can add another 23 hours to the time you need to wait for your own energy. So, every time you click the link it means you have 23 hours times # of clicks before you will get another energy boost for yourself.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Yes, that means if you click it twice, then you have to wait 46 hours plus the number of hours you had to wait anyhow. How do I know this? Answer: school of hard knocks... I clicked it twice for two different people on the same day and had to wait my original number of hours (7) plus 23 hours plus 23 hours for a total of 53 hours before I got my next energy boost. I was not happy and will never click this again. I won't allow members to be in my mafia if they publish this link either.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What about those of us who have to now ask for energy packs?? Ever since I finished New York I don't get energy packs regularly unless I ask for them. And what's more, I don't even get the option to ask for them regularly. Plus no matter how many of my mafia send me an energy pack, I can only use one. The rest all disappear, and are not even carried forward to the next day. I am very disappointed with this. I was only 23 levels behind one of my friends but now because of this I am more than 50 levels behind. I wish I knew why this happened and how I can go back to receiving one energy pack a day like I used to before I finished New York.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

link to request energy pack..pls..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hello .....

ผลบอลสด
จี คลับ มือ ถือ
baccarat

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!