Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moscow Required Items

Hi there! Hi all,
Some of you send the questions to my inbox about the guidance of how much money and requirements of finishing tiers on Moscow. So here it is..

This page is intended what purchasable equipment is required for each stage of the Moscow expansion. The key purpose of this information is to show players when they can sell off a particular piece of equipment to reduce the bribe penalty.


How to use the charts

Rubles are difficult to gain in the Moscow expansion. Selling off items you no longer need is an excellent way to reduce your bribe penalty and get 50% back on the money you originally invested into the purchased item.

Use the charts below to see when you no longer need a particular item. For example, the Dubina is no longer needed after you have Mastered the Baklany episode. When starting the Boets episode, you can safely sell off all 6 items and earn back $1.5 million of your $3 million investment. You will also reduce the bribe penalty (6 items x 0.5% = 3%).


(Click on the images to enlarge)

Required Weapons for Jobs




Required Armors for Jobs




Required Vehicles for Jobs



Note :
* (m) = Mafiya Only
* (v) = Vory Only

Hope this could help you, mafias..


Source
:
http://mafiawars.wikia.com/wiki/Moscow_Required_Items

12 comments:

Donkey Kong said... [Reply to comment]

well according to this graph you actually do need 15 dubinas for the vor tier (u lose R$1.5m if u sell em off and rebuy)

Hawkieye said... [Reply to comment]

thanks a lot ade

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Can we find somewhere the required items chapter by chapter?

Շєℜą❤ąຮիɭєʏ NMC said... [Reply to comment]

I can't even tell you how helpful this was. Thank you so much for taking the time to put this together.

MW-ADDICTLatchin said... [Reply to comment]

I think I did something wrong. Before completing the FINAL finale for Episode 5 (VOR) I sold most of the items so I can continue in Episode 6 (PAKHAN). Although I have FULL MASTERY on all levels and chapters, the FINALE IS LOCKED STILL!!! Did I sell stuff too soon? I don't know how to do a "screen shot" so I can't show you the problem. Any Suggestions??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Mine's the same way, all my finales are locked. so tooling around in 6 since my level 5 finale is locked

mw-addict said... [Reply to comment]

Anonymous- did you also sell all yoour stuff? I wonder if that is why. I sent a request to zynga but they want a screen shot and it doesnt work on my computer

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I have just completed Chapter One on the Pakhan section of Moscow, but MW won't let me move on to Cjapter 2. It seems to be stuck... Can anyone help me?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Im stuck no Chapter 1 Vor but I was able to move on to Pakhan Chapter 1... weird

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

How do you unlock jobs in moscow? I only have the first three jobs showing up in Baklany??

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Got Moscow Top Loot items for sale(100 items for 10$), send me a facebook message if interested: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000525267676&ref=ts

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Got Top Moscow Loot for sale 100 for 9$ and complete Daily Chance Collection for 35$ facebook account: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000525267676

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!