Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, November 22, 2009

GrabsAllGifts Back Again!

For few days I can not use GrabAllGifts.. that's mean I have to accept all of my free gifts manually.. took a lot of times and I still can not accept all.. Hwaaaaaaaaa

If you don't know what is GrabAllGits bookmarklet, then you should read this : Collect All Your Free Gifts <--- click on the link


Josh Miller's Bookmarklets

After you install the bookmarklet, you can click it on your friend request page. You'll have this :



I set the max gifts and also the delay time. You can set your desired number.. qeqeqe So here it what I got from my mafias :


Nice tool, right? Good one, huh?
Again, credit goes to Josh Miller!

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hey,i have a problem,,all of my updates etc getting published...but my moscw job help is not showing the option of getting published or doesnot even appear in updates of my friends' mafia wars home page... cant proceed because no1 can help as such,, any tip????please,,

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hey tis ting ain't working !! lost 4 gifts... first i tested using 2 gifts then i checked it. It didn't show any improvement !

tested again wit 2 gifts still the same...

you have any other J-scripts for gift grabbing... i have plenty to grab asap O_o

ty :)

Dexter..

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Perhaps I'm completely doing this wrong. I have the requests page open on my FB, but when I click on the bookmarklet button, nothing happens. I bookmarked the script, even.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

hey maniac did you get all the gifts!! did you cross check....... cos seriously it ain't wrokin :(

ty

Dexter..

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!