Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Account RollBack - Answered!

Hi all,

Finally the team has answered my prays.. they gave me this notification when I login to my account. See this screenshot, please..



I quickly check my GodFather Points and also Skill points.. and yes, I got them! Then also check my inventory, I have all the loots there! Yes!

Too bad, I still want my 6000 Moscow loots back as well as my Money Laundering collections and my stats! But better than nothing! I'm not being greedy or not being grateful.. it's just so hard for me to collect so much Money Laundering collections back.. I feel so shame

I feel sorry for you who hasn't been answered yet.. I hope they can give you the compensations soon, my friends... Good luck! Goodluck!

And thank you, team!!!! This one is for you!

16 comments:

Atul said... [Reply to comment]

I also got the same, and I had lost 100 levels in roll back.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

and are there any new Items in it?? I see New Years Resolution (firecracker gun)!!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got 45 skill points, 810 reward points and lots of items :)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Mafia War Maniac .. can you add me please :) http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=715298675

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I got that answer but my account never roll back and my loots always save.... lucky me.. ^^

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

296 GP and 45 skill points ... :) and over 20 item (which you could buy for 25 gp moths ago)

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

same situation with #5
got 90GP & 45SK
thx god for my lotto & laundry collection still there ,I'm so lucky
lol

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

WTF. I too lost levels but idiots still haven't replied.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

One of my account got 90GP & 45 SK and a lot items, but I've never lost anything before and never send any email to them too??? so I guess I'm just lucky here :)

Da Irish Kid said... [Reply to comment]

Nice to see they actually did what they promised.

rick said... [Reply to comment]

uuuuuuh. how do i log into my account?? facebook user

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Haha i got 3095 gp ....
Sometimes they zynga do f*ck up too

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What is NEW YEARS RESOLUTION (FIRECRACKER GUN)?

Is this replacing Corkscrew?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

What is with the new gist safe house? What event is this for?

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

fire cracker gun? new years resolution! i dont have that gun...what does it looks like? i got almost the same but not the gun

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

mafia wars maniac please tell me what the fir craker gun is i have never seen or heard of 1 before post a picture maybe as i have not got it or any of the other stuff yet lol

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!