Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mafia Wars : Diamond Ring Collections

One of my mafia sent me this screenshot of his collections. Please take a look of those Diamond Rings!



How did he do that?
He said it's not easy to get those all! But he knows "tricks" to collect it and also other collections. No, he's not high level player.. don't have lots of mafias but somehow he has that much! Unfortunately he's not willing to share us the trick buuuuut... he's willing to share me lots of it! Let's go dancing!



Too bad I'm not good on editing picture so it's blurry.. but believe me, I do have these Diamond Rings!


Now I can put them on all of my fingers!
I know that these collections don't mean much on the game.. but I like collecting all!

Thanks a lot, my friend! You know who you are! So cozy.. good music!

14 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

wwwwwwwoooooowwwwww

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Does it work for Lotto Collection too? ;)

If it works just for Diamond Ring, it probably has something to do with the achievement or something.

But it's completely useless. Why would anyone want that amount.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

spam this forum plz http://forums.zynga.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

very nice, yesterday i manage to collect 875 hot coffees, not big boost but nice to see huge amount of one item

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

You have 287 fingers?!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

does anyone have a link to make the money laundering work again? ive been in NY and cant get the link to post or even a job that gives me a chance

ROCKNROLLPIMP said... [Reply to comment]

wow
wish he would share
that is nice!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Anonymous said...
You have 287 fingers?!
January 10, 2010 3:36 PM



LOL! XD

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Money laundry link can be found at http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=246751704656

Robert "The Python" Frye said... [Reply to comment]

I guess it would be nice to Gift for your New Mafia Members so they can get the acheivment for giving diamond ring, I know I gave away hundreds of butterfly knives to help some of my members just starting out get that acheivment also.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

This is a Secret Stash item and there was a glitch with Secret Stash which has been fixed ;) I have 12k+ ITRs, 6k+ BMPs, 5k+ UCPs from that glitch!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

mind sending me 1k UCPs and 1kBMPs?

Engagement Rings, Promise Rings, Wedding Rings, Diamond Rings said... [Reply to comment]

Choosing your wedding ring can be a very exciting time in your life. Your wedding ring will be a symbol of your love that you will wear for a very long time, so it's important that you put some thought into selecting the best type of wedding ring for you.

Engagement Rings Adelaide said... [Reply to comment]

wow nice sharing keep it up dear

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!