Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Saturday, November 27, 2010

100 Power Skills Point Button!

You read the title... Yes, there is one 100 Power Skills Point button!

Yesterday I have posted about the 25 100 Power Skills Point button, now we have more than that!

Please check on the screenshot below..


See?
We have the 100 button!
I wouldn't believe my eyes if I don't see it by myself... This button really save times if you have that much free Skill Points to spend.. Just wow!


But not every player has this feature yet, eventhough you have more than 300x free Skill Points to spend..
Please read this email sent by Jori aka [FIN] Nicu to me..
When Italy was introduced to us I started saving "some" points.. I didn't buy any (from crafting locations WD/CS/AR/Ita)..
So basicly only Mastery points, level up's and occasionally from bags that I got.. I organiced an competition to our clan to guess how many points I saved during Italy.
Funny enough I got total of 501 points saved during that time.. And before the comp ended it was raised to 585pts and lv933..
Gotta say it was pretty neat to distribute those points... But I didn't have that 25pts button (10 days ago)..
[FIN] Nocu - Skill Points 1 / lv957

Here is the screenshot of his free Skill Points..


Eh, this is quite dissapointing!
So sad that we have to spend all free Skill Points we got manually by clicking on the 5 Power SP button..
That's why I like to spend mine right away.. even if I got only +5 free SP..


PS : Thanks for sharing, Astor and Jori! Friends forever!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Every player has it IF they have the points to use. It's based on how many skill points you have available. I was able to burn 25 at a time until I got below 250 then it went back to 5.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!