Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Atlantic City

Well, I know that we have Atlantic City opened for almost all servers.... and we have discussed about this city for few times.. but again, lots of friends sent me email.. asking to post about this news..
Okay, I wrote to you about this before, but Atlantic city is now open for all http://m.mafiawars.com/mobileweb just a small reminder, but would be happy if u could share this with people, thanks

Yes, for you who don't know yet, we can play Atlantic City on our computer.. Thanks, Linus.. also to Uros, Gerald, Donburi, VaibhaV, Haider, etc..
Not every player has this yet on their Mafia Wars account, that's why you have to go to this site to access Atlantic City :

http://m.mafiawars.com/mobileweb

I don't have it on my account, so I went to the site above and arrive on Atlantic City!
Got this sweet surprise!


Too bad, some friends will only see this on their account.. Xixixixixix


And here are the mastery rewards you can get in Atlantic city..


Some friends doesn't like to play on this city.. but if you want to collect the mastery rewards, you have to, guys..

Haider sent me the screenshots and said :
It take tons of energy to finish... bought 3 energy refills a day + 2 from levelling up + 1 free refill :) took me about 10 days to finish

Man! You have to master all four levels to get the Ruby mastery..
So, have fun in Atlantic City!


PS : Thanks to all who helped me on making this post..

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

The experience to energy ratios are a major pain! I actually had to do some side things to level up AFTER I used an energy pack an sunk it into AC. I couldn't believe it! The rewards are definitely worth it though. That gun and car each have over 200 combined stats and are very powerful. Unfortunately, no other new items from AC. :-(

Chris said... [Reply to comment]

My atlantic city is just vegas chapter 1.. and its already mastered to ruby before I started playing it. The jobs don't take energy and don't give me anything back though. Zynga doesn't know how to fix it. Anyone else have this problem?

sarah said... [Reply to comment]

i was lucky.... i was one of the first people, who had access and there were a lot glitches in the beginning..... so that i only had to waste about half the energy required..just like chris said....took no energy and gave me no energy whatsoever (but funny, i got the skill points)....so i had it done within the first week of release..... now there are a lot of problems that my mafia is having.... like no access to chap. 2 or refreshing all the time (not able to do a job)..... i wrote zynga and they said.... they were fixing it (as usual) but thats understandable since they are releasing every week new stuff or missions or whatever.....

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

When starting AC it took me one whole day to finish chapter 1. Like one person said it takes a lot of energy and a lot of time to do this city, but it's well worth the rewards.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!