Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, November 21, 2010

Redoing Secret Mission

Ok, lots of things are happening on Mafia Wars game these few days..
I will post it one by one... still feel very weak and got a swine flu, but I think I can hold it and make some posts..
Let me try to concentrate and drink my hot water first.. Xixixixixix

Some friends helped me on getting some infos and a screenshot for this one, still about Secret Mission.. Now we're able to redoing the mission!

Was closing my expired missions when I got a new pop up box on my screen. Says everyone deserves a chance and asks would I like to restart mission. Like we don’t have enough going on, now, we can keep the same missions up forever, until someone completes them if we want.

Only downside is, of course, can only have 10 missions open at a time.

Aaron

And here is the screenshot..


I will have to point out the note on the screenshot..
Note: You will lose all current progess for the mission and have to invite your friends again!


One more thing, now you can also use Reward Points to help you through the mission (only for the host) if you still have any spot(s) left and you are running out of time!

VA explain all in one image.. hope that blogspot will allow us to see it bigger... otherwise I have to upload this picture somewhere..


Yes, 1 spot for 7 Reward Points! Not sure if you can buy more than 1 spot..
And I don't know who is that Mr W!

This is explanation from VA..
It's been a while as you notice almost everything now we can get by wasting RP's especially if we want a mission done.
I was fooling around and realize you can purchase an empty spot on a mission if you need 1 to complete. (only the poster can do it)
so I clicked on buy and it will cost you 7RP's, I was curious to see what would happen, so after I purchase it said "Looking for Mercenary" then boom "Mr.W" is
showed, I though maybe it would be someone random from my mafia but that wasn't the case, as you know you can click on the background of the helper to
see their stats, I checked my mafia all their stats but this one didn't had one just said "Woah! I know Kung Fu!" probably zygna just plugged in a random Zynga helper to help as you can see from the pics.
It's pretty cool but 7 RP's? A bit too much.

I agree with VA!
Don't use any RPs to buy any helper on the mission.. specially since we have 3 days to finish it.. No need to hurry.. and if you lack of mafias, you can try to join any groups specialize for completing Secret Missions..
There are lots of it! You can put your own groups link on the comment section if you want to..

Happy hunting! Enjoy, mate


PS : Thanks to VA, Jori and Aaron for the info..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!