Ongoing Events: Anchors Aweigh | Jingle Physics | Let The Ices Begin | DAILY BONUS LINKS


Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Mafia's Friend Ladder

If you go to Home page tab today, you will see this message..


I went there to see what is the changing?
Then I see that I have to allow the flash thingy to make it works..

We have discussed about this a very long time ago.. just allow it..
So, you can sort to see your mafia friend by using some filters...

Below, I choose to use "Recent Activity" filter to see my mafia..
And please notice that I have 74x Hired Guns!

What's this?
Do you think that they come from each levelling up?
You know that now we have +1 Hired Gun everytime we level up..



Anyway, today I will be back home.. Please wish me luck..
See you soon! Bye..


PS : Thanks to Ali for the kind info!

3 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

what is a hired gun????

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

everytime i leveled up i received 2 hired guns

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

If they want my Homepage to load faster, i wish theu remove the shortucts on the upper side of the screen - the one for reward points, slot machine, vegas gifts, live updates and especilly the have to remove the last two - free gifts and requests. the are always the images that load for longest time.

Post a Comment

No SPAM, rude words, don't use Caps Lock.. Thank you! :)

DISCLAIMER

This Blog is not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed in any way by Mafia Wars, Zynga or Facebook! We do not own Mafia Wars in any way. All images, names, and patterns used on this page were strictly created by Zynga. Zynga is the sole creator of Mafia Wars and all material and such belong to them. This was simply done to help people and inform them all about this game.
We love the game!